recipe

Forgotten Chicken

FEBRUARY 05, 2019

This is my record-breaking top choice, number one feast. No distortion, this is MY undisputed top choice dinner Growing up this was the feast that I asked for each birthday, or in reality any day when
mother asked my supposition on supper. Also, I'm almost certain she approved of it since it comprises of five fixings and takes around 5 minutes to assemble. (six in the event that
you check the water.) It is absolutely not favor or intriguing (and I'm mindful this isn't the soundest
supper) yet out and out great on' comfort sustenance and warm yummy goodness. I will say that
on the off chance that you are searching for that super-pow formula that hits you with every one of
its flavors and thumps your taste buds oblivious… this isn't it. I mean please, it has five fixings.
Be that as it may, in the event that you need a major dish of straightforward, great home cooking,
try this out. I for one think it is the best.

Overlooked Chicken
The fixings:
Boneless skinless chicken bosoms, minute rice, 1 pkg. onion soup blend, a container of cream of chicken soup, a jar of cream of celery soup, water.
Combine "cream of" soups, 1 container of water, and some moment rice (uncooked.) Pour into a buttered meal dish
Lay chicken bosoms over rice blend and sprinkle onion soup blend to finish everything. Cover with tin
thwart. Keep in mind that critical advance!
(My father despises onions so a great deal of the time my mother would simply blend the onion soup in
with the rice. I surmise out of the picture and therefore irrelevant? Whichever way works.)





Here is the place the name Forgotten Chicken comes in. When you have it in the meal dish you can place it in the stove and overlook it! My mother would dependably place it in on a low temp. (around 250-275) preceding we left for chapel and when we returned home three hours after the fact it would be prepared. Or then again you can cook it at 350-375 (contingent upon your broiler) for balanced and a half hours. It is difficult to fail so in the event that you overlook it is in there don't stress, it is most likely still alright!





The rice outwardly edges ought to be somewhat sautéed and firm and the rice within delicate and clammy. Present with a side plate of mixed greens and a huge cut of bread and you have yourself one delectable feast. It's my top choice!